Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Hello World.
I do now declare that Francine is the biggest Idiot (capital 'I') in the entire universe.
WHAT HAPPENED WAS that i decided to visit this blog and then upon seeing my 3 happy waving green men and some very amusing tags, i decided i wanted to post something. However, my new found desire to post was ARRRGHH sidetracked when i realised i had forgotten my username. And password. omg. BECAUSE BLOGGER made me switch to GOOGLE some times ago, i couldn't remember what my damn username OR password was AAAARRRGHHHH so it took me a whole 45 mins to find it and find that (OH NO) i had put the password down as my yahoo one and (OH NOOOO) my yahoo acct had (OH NO OH NO OH NO) EXPIRED. Who knew that if you don't use your email for a year it EXPIRES??? Okay, i FORGOT. ROOOARRRR. So i went to resurrect it (all by myself) and TAAADDAAAAAA! I'M HERE!
Except now i'm so tired that i've lost my desire to post anything other than my ranting about my eventful (hur hur) morning.
Damn you, 3 happy waving green men. Damn you.
Anyway, maybe i'll come back later. I miss blogger.
ex-oh, ex-oh
6:16 PM